Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Shybunna Break Reminder

Hey all.

First, I would like to thank you all for continually reading my blog and supporting me throughout my twenty seven month Peace Corps experience.

I wanted to post a reminder to all of you to please send me questions, topics, etc. that you would like me to talk about for my shybunna break mini series posts.  I have recently posted my first post in this series.  This is the only question I have received and would love to get more requests from people.  I need these requests for this mini series to continue.  So please start sending questions and comments my way!  You can send via commenting on this post, emailing me, or sending me a message on Facebook.

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment