Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Permanent Phone Number and Address

For those who are interested, here are my permanent phone number and address.

My phone number is:
251940354233

My permanent Address is:

Caitlin Rahn/PCV
P.O. Box 304
Woliso
Showa Zone, Oromia Region
Ethiopia

If you have a smart phone, there are apps you can download to call me.  This should be the best and cheapest way to contact me if you would like to call me.

Also, letters and packages are always welcome.  I understand that packages can be expensive and I don't necessarily expect them.  If you would like to send me a package though, it is always welcomed (maybe collaborate with others to send packages if you would like to send one).  But letters are much cheaper to send and are always welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment