Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Holidays 2015!

No matter what holidays you may be celebrating (or if any at all) I want to again wish you all a Happy Holidays!  I am extremely grateful for all of you who have continued to read my blog and have supported me even through just doing that.

As a side note, can you believe that I am almost done with my 27 months of service?!  And in lieu of thanking you for the continual support and encouragement, I would like to let you all know that I don't know if I would have been able to have made through my whole service if it had not been for all of the the support from the states.  And also thank you to those of you who are serving with me in Ethiopia (because I do know that some of you do read my blog as well).  I would not have been able to get through without all of you either.

Its interesting how you tend to think about these types of things more so around this time of year.  In particular for Peace Corps volunteers, it does seem like we have a bit more of a tendency to think about these things as we begin to reach the end of our service as well.

Anyways, thank you all again for the support!  And Happy Holidays!!

More posts to come in the new year.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment