Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Getting to Know Ethiopia

Here are a few of the pictures I have taken since arriving in Ethiopia.  I have a lot more pictures but do to the internet network, it takes a really long time to upload them.  I will post more when I am able to.

Just a few of the many awesome people I have met!

Soccer!!

In the Addis Ababa Airport on our first night in country.

Airport



The Gorge in Butajira

The Gorge

With a few friends at the Gorge

Here is an animal I saw while visiting my site.  If anyone knows what it is, please let me know.

Monkey!





1 comment:

  1. Wow, Thank you so much for all of the pictures Caitlin (including the cute animals, I want to know what that mysterious one is!! It's like a bear/fox/racoon?? lol:) It's so cool to see what you're experiencing through your eyes and I hope you enjoy your home site once you live there full-time:)!!! I'm very happy to know that you are close to the main city and that you'll have a site mate and other volunteers nearby. I need to send you some mail before you move lol, and I hope that you're having lots of fun:)

    ReplyDelete