Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Texts, Calls, and Updates

Hi all.

If you have my phone number, please try to avoid texting or calling me so that I am able to avoid having to deal with international fees.  If you have a smartphone and want to be able to send me texts, you can download WhatsApp.  I have WhatsApp and I can get messages through this app when connected to WiFi.  When I get a new SIM card for my phone, my number will change and I will post my new number if I am still able to use WhatsApp.

And I am currently half-way through my travels.  I am sitting in the Frankfurt airport and have one more flight into Addis Ababa.  So far travels have been very easy.  I'm excited to continue keeping everyone updated when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment