Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Communication

Hi all.

I wanted to leave a post with all of my contact information together.

As listed in my earlier post, my mailing address is:

Caitlin Rahn/PCT
U.S. Peace Corps/Ethiopia
P.O. Box 7788
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

*If you send any letters, please number them so that I know which order the letters come in (in case letters come in bulk or get lost).  Also, please write "Airmail" and/or "Par Avion" on envelopes and packages.


My email addresses that I will regularly check are:

caitlinrahn@gmail.com
crahn13@my.whitworth.edu


And feel free to leave posts on my blogs as well if you would prefer to communicate with me that way.

Thanks everyone and I am excited to be able to include you all in this journey I am about to embark on!

No comments:

Post a Comment