Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Friday, April 1, 2016

Photos taken Abroad in Ethiopia #OutAndAbout

During my two years in Ethiopia, I was only able to share a limited amount of photos due to limited amount of wifi and network.  Now that I have been back in the states, I will share more of them since I have good/fast and reliable wifi.


Here's the first photo:  #Adventure (#OutAndAbout)

The Road Less Traveled
One thing that I have learned about traveling and living abroad is this:  Every day is an adventure, even in the smallest of ways.  Every day is an adventure whether you travel to a new place, learn about a new culture/language/food, and/or learn a little about yourself.  That is what I have loved about being abroad.  It opens you up to try and experience new things.  After living in Ethiopia for two years, I am a huge believer in allowing yourself experience as much as possible, the good and the bad.  If you don't you can never fully allow yourself to grow to your full potential and you will be more likely to limit your willingness to try other new things.  So take the road less traveled and be adventurous.  You never know what you are missing until you take a leap of faith and just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment