Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Shybunna Break Update

Hi All.

I have not received any responses for my shybunna break mini series.  So that means that I will not be able to continue these particular posts as of now!  Which is fine...

.... But really!  Don't be shy in asking me questions, etc.  For those of you who are not Peace Corps volunteers or may be future Peace Corps volunteers, feel free to ask me anything that you'd like to know about my experience, etc. or even if there is a particular topic that you would like me to potentially post on.

So in summary:  Don't be surprised if you don't see many more Shybunna Break posts.  But I really do want to encourage everyone to still help me out and send me any questions, topic requests, etc.  that they would like me to talk about in my blog.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment