Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Shybunna Break Reminder

Hi all.

I wanted to post yet another reminder about my shybunna break posts.   These posts are designed to take a break from my normal posts and to focus on any specific questions you may have for me or any topics you would like me to write about.  This could be anything from specifics on Ethiopia and Ethiopian culture to my Peace Corps experience.  I am even happy to write about things prior to my Peace Corps experience and/or leading up to this experience.

But I NEED you to ask me questions/topics to post about!!!  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me an email, facebook message, and/or post a comment.  Whichever works best for you is fine by me.  So, please send your questions, thoughts, comments.  I will not be able to continue this mini series without your input!

Please and thank you!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment