Disclaimer

  • This blog does not necessarily represent the views/opinions of Peace Corps and is only a sharing of my personal experiences.

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Letters, Pictures, and Walls

Hi all.  Many thanks for the continued support you all have given me even through just reading my blog.  If you are wondering what else you could do to show your support and encouragement, letters and pictures are always welcomed!!  If you would like my mailing address, it is posted in an earlier blog post (or you can send me a message asking for it as well).  It is extremely nice to receive the mail and is very encouraging.  I have began posting up my letters and pictures not only to remind me of home, but to also remind me of all those who are supporting me.  I have one wall dedicated for letters and two walls that are dedicated for pictures.  Below are what I currently have on my walls.  Thank you all so much again for all of the continual support!!





No comments:

Post a Comment